RaventailBlacktalonRaventailBlacktalon

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Creeper pony!

Gotta say, this was thoroughly entertaining! The animation was smooth and delightfully old-school cartoony, I love it!

Also, the creeper pony behind the pony store's clerk cracked me up. Great job!

Life Goes On: Tree Theory Life Goes On: Tree Theory

I love it!

Very inspirational! Could use a little polishing up, but other than that, I absolutely love this. I think I'm going to bookmark it and watch it each time I've got an obstacle to overcome, or when I'm told something negative. The message alone gets a 5/5 and a 10/10. I hope you revisit this work in the future, when your skills have further developed, and make it something even more wonderful!

Thank you for brightening my day. =D

Conductor Conductor

Oh mahye.

Good sir, I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed that. With a sketchy style but intense expressions and movements, it stole my heart right quickly. I also love that split second where he jumps. And, of course, his tears at the end. Also the very ending itself. Completely amazing. Now I need to go watch some Bugs Bunny....

ActiveObjectX responds:

I STOLE YOUR HEART! WEEEEEEEE. My favorite little moment is where he almost falls off the podium thing.

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Well now...

This took me on an emotional rollercoaster. I think next time I play CC I'll see the blue knight and start crying. Poor guy! Haha. Very well done, the voice work was superb, sir. Thumbs up.

~Love You More~ ~Love You More~

Pretty colours

I absolutely love your use of gradients and colour. It makes everything so pretty! Your grasp of camera angles, story telling, colour, shading, and general movement are pretty good. You're also really good at reflecting moods and emotions. Just keep working on the animating and I have a feeling you'll be one of newground's best in no time ;D

Distant Hearts Distant Hearts

Pretty Cute!

Even though I like country, I've never been a fan of this song. However, your flash animation here actually made it tolerable! Haha. Very cute, and I loved your lighting techniques with the gradients. The animation was fairly well done, some room for improvement, but definitely better than most flash animations I've seen. Keep it up!

Dance, Dance Austria Dance, Dance Austria

Wheeee!~

Ridiculously mesmerizing. Simple, but delightfully so. The animation (however short it may be) is well done, and the music is - pardon my language - damn catchy. I think I'll just leave this window open for another 20 minutes or so until I can be arsed to find something less amusing.

Fistfulls of Weed! Fistfulls of Weed!

Well, then....

It was... kind of interesting? I kind of liked the way the art looked, all scribbly and such - but in some frames I had no idea what I was looking at. What bothered me most was the voice(s). Microsoft Sam? Really? REALLY?! Could have at least popped over to the VAA and found a couple people there. All in all, not the worst flash I've seen - but not one I'm going to bother watching again.